Monday, May 11, 2015

Lesson Eleven: Horror Makeup--Female Pennywise the Clown from IT

       For our Horror Makeup assignment we had to take a well-known horror or villain character and make our own stylized take on it. I chose Pennywise the Clown from IT, and figured IT would be even more effective at IT's job if IT looked like an adorable little clown girl. Lots of people are scared of clowns--both adults and children. But childlike little clowns are easier to take, or at least, it seems logical that they would be.
       I used a similar makeup design to the iconic one worn by Tim Curry in the original movie, but I added little pink cheeks and incorporated my red hair and little floral hairbow to complete the look. I made some before and after photos so we could see her as she first appears; so adorable and harmless to unsuspecting victims, and then added fake blood dripping from her mouth from a recent meal.







No comments:

Post a Comment