Thursday, May 7, 2015

Lesson One: Basic Stage Makeup--My Face, Only More So

       Our first lesson was "My Face, Only More So." I found my actual bones and flesh, mountains and valleys in my own face and highlighted them with contouring. we were supposed to use a stage makeup kit but mine had not arrived in the mail yet, so I used what I had, which was drugstore. I used Rimmel, Maybelline, L.A. Colors, Cover Girl and Clinique. It wound up looking shinier than I intended, because I forgot to cover it with matte powder. But then, it was my first project and I thought it turned out rather well. I will normally be posting research pictures but for this first project, since I was using my own face instead of trying to create another one, the tutorial video by Tara McGinnis was sufficient training.







No comments:

Post a Comment